- Carry your student ID card with you when you enter the library.
- Please keep silence in library.
- Every student must have to do entry in daily entry register.
- Do not take any book or other library material out of the library without following the borrowing procedures.
- Make Sure to return the borrowed items by the due date.
- In case any of the borrowed items being lost, damaged or destroyed, you are required to replace the lost/damaged/destroyed item with a new one.
- Never write in books or cut pages out of them.
- Return books/materials to their original location on the bookshelf.
- Practice good manners.
- Any food is not allowed to have in the library. Only drink bottles with a cap that could be tightly closed are permitted in the reading room.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited. Switch your mobile phone off and keep it in your bag, etc. while you are in the library.
- Private conversations are not permitted. Even talking in a whisper or standing and chatting may be disturbing to others. Strictly prohibited from doing the above.
- If book is returned after due date fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged.
- If library card is lost, Rs.50/-will be charged for new card.
SHARADCHANDRA PAWAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Approved by AICTE,DTE Mumbai, Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University,(ISO 9001:2015 Certified)