Academic Year 2018-19
I ) Workshop on “In-house Induction Training Program on Teaching Learning Process”
No of Participant: 17
Shradchandra Pawar College of Engineering Dumbarwadi, otur, conducted “In-house Induction Training Program on Teaching Learning Process”, on 15th June 2018 in the college premises
- Resource Persons and Topic:
- Ramesh Kakad, Director, Sharadchabdra Pawar College of Education, Dumbarwadi, Pune.
Topic- “Time management for effective teaching”
2. G. U. Kharat, Principal, Sharadchandra Pawar College of Engineering Otur, Pune.
Topic- “Effective use of teaching aids in class-room teaching”
3. M. G. Chinchole, Head of E&TC Department, Sharadchandra Pawar College of Engineering,
Topic- “Use of digital library and animation tool for improvement in class teaching”
II) Workshop of “Operations on Lathe Machine”
Audience: Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Members
No of Participant: 19
Shradchandra Pawar College of Engineering Dumbarwadi, otur, conducted a workshop of “Operations on Lath Machine”, on 15th Jan 2019 in the college premises. Prof. S. Z. Jadhav head of mechanical department conducts this program. All the teaching and non-teaching staff participated in this program.
- Objective of the Workshop:
1. To focus on the basic function of Lathe machine.
2. To prepare individual job such as, paper weight, pen box etc. by all the participants.
- Topics covered in this workshop:
1. Introduction of Lathe Machine and Milling Machine.
2. How to set the work piece at center position on Lathe machine.
3. Operations like cutting, facing, knurling, turning, grooving, taper turning, threading, surface finishing etc.
4. Completion of job work assigned such as, paper weight, pen-box etc.